Sunday, December 28, 2008

Emma


Author: Kaoru Mori
Manga: 1-7
8-10 (Additional stories)
DVD: Season 1 & 2 (4 disks for each season)

Emma is a story about an English maid who falls in love with William, a member of the gentry. The story takes place 19th-century London where the class lines are sharply drawn...more

I really like the story, their love story is really romantic. The stories between the manga and DVD are a bit different but the ending is the same. Both stories DVD and mangas are sooooooo romantic and excellent. At the first time, I was not drawn to this manga because of the drawing, but I gave it a try and never regretted. At that time I could not wait until the DVDs came out. Now I could not wait until no:8-10 to be released in US.

Season 1 and 2 DVDs


I recommend this manga for your collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment